Oracle E Business Suite Developer/ Analyst
The Leyland Trucks IT Department is made up of Infrastructure Support Specialists, Database Administrators and Software Development Teams (Oracle, JDA and .Net). This department of 23 employees is responsible for supporting and developing enterprise wide systems. The goal of the department is to effectively design stable and secure IT systems.
- Lead IT projects (Primarily in Financial Applications).
- Analysis and specification of business process requirements.
- Design of information systems processes to support business requirements.
- Technical skills to develop solutions using Oracle EBS 12 (Forms/Reports/PLSQL)
- Technical skills to investigate and resolve Oracle system issues (SQL)
- Testing and implementation of new and improved processes.
- Operational problem root cause analysis and corrective action.
- User training, advice and guidance.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree educated
- 4+ years current, detailed knowledge of Oracle EBS R12
- Detailed experience with Oracle EBS R12 Financials and Purchasing Apps.
- Practical working knowledge of automotive manufacturing or logistics operations.
- Excellent analytical skills, logical thinker and problem solver.
- Proven practical experience at leading IT projects.
- Experience of working in a team that delivers a highly available service
- Knowledge of Six Sigma or formal problem-solving techniques.
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills.
At Leyland Trucks you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with an engaging level of responsibility. We offer you a career with growth potential.
In addition to a good salary Leyland Trucks offers you the following working conditions:
- 37 hour working week
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Defined contribution Master Trust pension arrangement, provided by Aviva
- Medical Scheme, including dental, optical and outpatient provision
- Professional development is encouraged and supported, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
Drive your career, join Leyland Trucks.
If you recognise yourself in this profile and would like to take on this challenge, we invite you to apply. Please email your CV to Leyland.Jobs@PACCAR.com for attention of Jody Clayton.