Infrastructure Support Analyst
The Leyland Trucks IT Department is made up of Infrastructure Support Specialists, Database Administrators and Software Development Teams (Oracle, JDA and .Net). This department of 23 employees is responsible for supporting and developing enterprise wide systems. The goal of the department is to effectively design stable and secure IT systems.
- As part of a team, provide 1stline support to end users relating to computer hardware/software.
- Testing and implementation of new/upgraded user facing technology across site.
- Documentation of local IT processes/procedures in line with corporate policies.
- Management and support (HW/SW) of Windows Server/SAN infrastructure.
- Ensure compliance with global policies, maintaining HW/SW to approved versions.
- Work with internal customers and external suppliers to facilitate introduction of HW/SW ensuring alignment with company standards.
- Manage upgrades to local systems in alignment with business / IT projects
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree educated
- Thorough knowledge of computer HW and SW within a MS Windows environment.
- 5 years experience in IT Infrastructure roll, 3 years of which within a production environment
- 3 Years experience of VMWare, MS Operating Systems and Server Management
- 3 Years experience of SAN Management
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS and Firewalls.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexible, self-motivated, able to manage own workload and priorities
- Knowledge of Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management Framework
- Knowledge of Systems Automation Technologies
- Knowledge of SQL Databases
- Knowledge of Windows PowerShell
- Knowledge of SCCM
£35K - £45K per annum
At Leyland Trucks you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. We offer you a career with growth potential.
In addition to a good salary Leyland Trucks offers you the following working conditions:
- 37 hour working week
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Defined contribution Master Trust pension arrangement, provided by Aviva
- Medical Scheme, including dental, optical and outpatient provision
- Professional development is encouraged and supported, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
Drive your career, join Leyland Trucks.
If you recognise yourself in this profile and would like to take on this challenge, we invite you to apply.
Please email your CV to Leyland.Jobs@PACCAR.com for attention of Jody Clayton.