Leyland trucks is a leading truck manufacturer based in the UK with its own design team and operates in one of the most advanced truck production facilities in Europe .The Finance Department is a team of 25 committed and high performing individuals providing expertise in all aspects of finance processing, reporting and analysis, who operate as highly regarded and valued business partners.
Provide operational and management accounting support:
- Deliver a monthly reporting process including accurate and timely reporting of operational profit performance with insightful variance and KPI analysis.
- Deliver key inputs to support the compilation of the monthly rolling profit forecast planning process based on sound assumptions and commercial understanding.
- Support the management and integrity of the balance sheet by oversight of key items including completion and analysis of reconciliations as directed.
- Support the maintenance and integrity of the standard costs of production
- Business partner the manufacturing operations and supply chain functions within the business to meet performance targets and drive improvements in process efficiency and cost.
- Support operational benchmarking across the wider PACCAR group
- Support the Annual Sarbanes Oxley / Internal Control Audits
- Operate in line with relevant accounting policies and codes of conduct.
- Support the wider Finance Department and in ad hoc activities.
Experience and Qualifications
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACA ACCA CIMA).
- At least three years post-qualifying accounting experience.
- University degree required preferably finance related.
- High level of commercial, analytical and numeric skills.
- Strong IT skills including advanced Microsoft Office and Oracle Skills desirable.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Good co-ordination and planning skills.
Approx. £45K per annum
At Leyland Trucks you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. We offer you a career with growth potential.
In addition to a good salary Leyland Trucks offers you the following working conditions:
- 37 hour working week
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Defined contribution Master Trust pension arrangement, provided by Aviva
- Medical Scheme, including dental, optical and outpatient provision
- Professional development is encouraged and supported, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
Drive your career, join Leyland Trucks.
If you recognise yourself in this profile and would like to take on this challenge, we invite you to apply.
Please email your CV to Leyland.Jobs@PACCAR.com for attention of James Jepson.