.Net Analyst Developer
The Leyland Trucks IT Department is made up of Infrastructure Support Specialists, Database Administrators and Software Development Teams (Oracle, JDA and .Net). This department of 23 employees is responsible for supporting and developing enterprise wide systems. The goal of the department is to effectively design stable and secure IT systems.
- Develop and support client-server and web‑based manufacturing applications.
- Work with management and users to analyse, design, develop and implement innovative business solutions.
- Follow Software Development Lifecycle and Project Lifecycle methodologies.
- Provide on-site operational support, problem analysis and corrective action.
- Work with other global sites and resources in developing common standards.
- Contribute to the development and control of .Net technical standards.
- Support enterprise security policies.
Experience and Qualifications
Experience of developing applications using the Microsoft .NET framework stack.
Oracle or SQL Server database experience.
Proven track record of developing, implementing and maintaining in a business-critical environment.
Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good understanding of data analysis and database design concepts.
Self-motivated with experience of managing and prioritising own workload.
Ability to work well with others demonstrated by strong communication skills at all levels.
Educated to degree level.
Blazor, .NET Core, Azure DevOps
Scrum, Kanban, Agile and Project management experience
Understanding of SOLID Principles
Experience of automated testing
Experience building continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
At Leyland Trucks you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. We offer you a career with growth potential.
In addition to a good salary Leyland Trucks offers you the following working conditions:
37 hour working week
25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Defined contribution Master Trust pension arrangement, provided by Aviva
Medical Scheme, including dental, optical and outpatient provision
Professional development is encouraged and supported, such as education programs and (online) training courses
Drive your career, join Leyland Trucks.
If you recognise yourself in this profile and would like to take on this challenge, we invite you to apply.
Please email your CV to Leyland.Jobs@PACCAR.com for attention of Jody Clayton.